Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Endless" A Story I have been writing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27754
Joined In : 2008-08-28

"Endless" A Story I have been writing Empty
PostSubject: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:55 pm

Not finished yet. Here it is so far. Only edited once so bare with me

Endless

John was on his way towards the bar for his 19th birthday. He had just moved into the town of Damsbural this week to start a University program. He was to master in English and minor in music. John’s favourite band is Iron Maiden and on the car drive towards the bar, do or die, Aces High is stuck in his head. As Johnny drummed the back of the drivers chair in the car his uncle called “Ima going to give you a real treat tonight bud. This pub we are going to, thee strongest drinks you’ve ever seen.” “Uncle Leandro, Johnny started. I don’t know if I want to go all out today, I still have some paperwork to do tonight and its due on”- “Chill the hell out man.” Alan, Johnny’s older brother said while looking out the window in the passengers seat. Leandro drove to downtown Damsbural to Yewstreet where all the pubs resided. The car parked beside a building which large green letters reading Four Leaf Cloverbuzz.
Leandro was the largest of the three men. He was a muscular man with long black curly hair and always wore a white baseball cap backwards. Alan was a spitting image of his uncle only thinner and was currently wearing blue sunglasses and seeing his eyes through them, was an impossible feat. Johnny is short for a nineteen year old. However he was quite athletic and he could jump (Aces High) higher than most. A bell attached to the door rang when the family entered the bar. “Hey! Cory! Birthday over here.” Leandro smiled and pointed to his nephew. Cory the bartender grabbed a tall glass and filled it and slammed in on the counter and slid it in the direction of John. “Ah thanks.” John said awkwardly. Alan, who was temporarily memorized but the tv above the counter asked for the usual. John, who was not very interested in his large glass of alcohol looked around the bar and found two men engaging in a loud conversation. “You’re an idiot.” The larger man on the left yelled. “I’m not kidding. The vase is in there, and if anyone was to find it, they would be instant million, no billionaires.” The soft voiced man on the left defended. “So your trying to tell me, that there is a basement in the Damsbural bank, and in there is the original owner of the bank’s rich’s, and the nicest and rarest vase to exist? I think you’ve had more than enough to drink Norm.” “Your not from Damsbural, so I don’t expect you to know all of the history. Bruce Timville was the most successful African American in the existence of this city. He started up Damsbural bank and he was a very wealthy man. Bruce ran it with his brother while his wife was a potter. Bruce’s wife Beverly made the most beautiful vase’s you’ll ever see. Many painting have just been based on them. A decade into the bank’s life, Bruce’s brother was murdered while working. Unfortunately, Bruce was on his way to the bank while his brother laying on the floor, and the bank was being robbed. Bruce brought his family with him as he was going to store his wife’s most beautiful vase yet, in a safe spot. Bruce parked infront of the bank and told his family to go in and to see his brother and that he will be in as soon as he could. Bruce was in his car trying to find the right key in which he would lock his wife’s achievement safely. Suddenly there was a loud yell. Bruce burst the banks doors open to find his brother, wife, and son dead in a pool of blood near one of the cash registers. Bruce sprinted towards them and to his disbelief his wife was still alive. His wife mumbled to her husband that there was a robber in the basement with a pistol and to leave while he still could. “The hell with that! I am going to kill that son of a *****.” Bruce screamed. He walked towards the back of the bank ignoring his wife’s plea’s to escape. He noticed the door to the basement, the lock was blasted off and the door was wide open. Bruce snuck down the stairs. The basement of the bank was basically a mine, the Timville family did not have enough money to pay for flooring so it was a dirt ground and the ceiling did not look much better. Bruce approached a door, behind this door was the safe. This safe had everything the Timville family owned. Nobody even knew about the basement until then. Bruce ripped the door open and came face to face with a man with jewelry and bag’s of money in his knapsack. The robber smiled and shot Bruce in the chest. To his disbelief this did not slow Bruce down and he was strangled by Timville. The police showed up eventually when one of the hostages finally got ahold of them. Nobody in Bruce’s family including himself had survived, the robber died as well. Rumour has it that the police stored the vase in the vault and denied the public what had happened to the story.” Norm finally finished his story and chugged back the rest of his beer.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:56 pm

“Hey, hey you still here?” Alan said pushing at John who had appeared to be lost in someone else’s conversation. “Sorry what?” “We are going to Damsbural bank after this, I’m sort of out of money and I got nothing in the fridge.” Alan stated. Johnny thought about the story he had heard and took a nervous sip of his beer. “Hey uhhh Alan? Does the name Bruce Timville mean anything to you?” “Yeah, it means finish your goddamn beer, you took one pansy sip out of it in the last ten minutes.” Just as the three men were leaving the pub, he heard Norm mumble “and they say, that the bank owner still hears movement in the basement even though nobody has been down their since.”
Eventually Leandro pulled up to a very wide building. In silver block letters it read Damsbural Bank. Leandro pushed his door open and heard a very loud crack and looked around startled. “Aww goddammit!” He said angerly and he parked one of his tired directly on a tac. “What the hell is a tac doing in a parking space?” After a long sigh he said that he was going to walk to a friends house nearby and ask for some help and to go into the bank alone. Alone, are you scared Johnny? Why don’t you run along with your big strong uncle if your afraid of monsters in the bank? He shook these thoughts off and pushed the heavy door of the bank open and got a rush of the air conditioning. “Christ this is a long lineup. Oi! Hey! Why is there only one banker at rush hour!?” Alan screamed angrily to no one in particular. Johnny looked around and saw three more men enter the bank. One of the men was a giant with shoulders broad enough to make it to the football league even if he had zero talent. The other to men were both tall but both looked very similar with their goatee’s and military haircuts. They walked around the bank and were examining the pamphlets at the side of the bank. “So has this bank ever been renovated?” Johnny asked. “Who cares? I mean, yeah probably, I can’t remember this ever not being here. Looked like a shack when it was first ma-Hey! Back of the line pal!” Alan yelled when the large shouldered man tried to get in front of him in line. The large man pushed Alan back with one hand throwing him way off his balance and took his spot. “You want some too? He smiled at John. Alan picked himself up and ran at the big man only to be clocked across the face by one of the goateed man. His blue sunglasses flew across the floor and Alan struck the ground belly down. The second man pulled out a shiny silver pistol and aimed it at a sprawling Alan. Johnny pushed his arm but the gun and already fired and he heard shattered glass and a thud, the sound of a body hitting the floor. (do or die, Aces High)
The banker fell to the ground and bank’s only security guard grabbed his cell phone to get any help possible. The guard was a very tall but thin man who had one hand on his cell, and the other hand on his pistol aiming it at the goateed man who killed the banker. “Drop the gun right now or I’m shooting in two seconds.” The first goatee and the huge man both drew their pistols with a smile. “Two.” snarled the big man and fired his pistol landing a direct hit on the guard. The guards eyes rolled back and dropped what he was holding and fell backward. “Everyone empty your pockets!” The huge man bellowed. The three men lined up all the cell phones and curb stomped them. The second goatee turned towards Johnny. “Why’d ya push my arm champ?” he asked shoving him strongly. When John didn’t answer he demanded to him to empty his pockets. He reached into his pocket and grabbed his cell phone. He quickly threw it towards the front door. “Go get it.” John smiled. He was then pounded by the shots to the stomach and thrown off his feet onto the ground. He winced in pain. The first goatee man laughed and complemented “Nice one Chris.” “Thanks for telling him my man jackass!” Chris replied. “Just get the phone, ya doushe.” “Aww ain’t that sweet. You guys are your matching attire.” The big guy laughed. Chris pointed at Alan and demanded “Bring me that phone. While your walking remember that if you choose to run out, a revolver is aiming at you. So do you feel lucky, punk?” “Chris you are such a dumbass.” “Okay Mike its not the time for this.” Johnny chuckled to himself while the bank robbers were slowly giving their identity away. Only the big guy is left unknown. Alan brought himself to his feet and picked up the phone. He walked slowly back towards Mike who was beckoning him to come in his direction. Mike held his hand out and Alan grabbed his hand and pulled it towards him and Alan’s knee met Mike’s stomach. Then Alan swung a punch across his jaw and landed a full out swing sending Mike crashing down to the ground. Mike winced in pain on the floor holding on to his bleeding lip and nose. The big man smiled and slowly raised his pistol and fired at Alan.
Alan clutched his stomach and looked desperately at John and fell face first to the floor. The civilians in the bank cried in fear but it was John who was now angry. He walked over to his brother on the ground and bent down to his level. “Uncle Leandro has a gun in the car.” Alan whispered. “What was that?” Chris said. “Its in the glove department.” “Do not give me another reason to shoot you. Chris threatened. Buck, grab all the cash you can find in the registers.” The big man now named as Buck, started making his way behind the counter. “If you saw what is in the basement of the bank you would not need to bother with the cash.” Johnny smiled.
Buck spun around. “Shut him up.” John moved away from his brother and the robbers and said “See the door back there? It leads to the safe. Alan flashed John a look of what-in-gods-name-are-you-doing? John smiled, teeth bloody. Do you notice any safes or very valuable items on this floor?” The robbers did not answer but John knew he had at least two of them convinced. Mike looked towards John and asked “Do you work here or something? Give me one reason why I should trust you.” John noticed that one of the hostages started crawling towards Alan. She was young, probably in her early twenties with long blond hair and glasses that suited her perfectly with black rims
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:56 pm

He heard her whisper “My name is Cassandra, I’m a doctor, lemme try to help you.” “Hey! I’m talking to you Jack!” Mike said pushing John off balance. He realized that if there was ever a time to stall it was now, as Chris started looking in his direction. On Chris’s neck there was a tattoo of a dragon right near his collar. Something to tell these jerks apart he thought. “Well umm, I was fuh-fri-friends with one of the managers of this bank, he lied then continued. He always told me how he heard noises downstairs, where the giant safe was. The safe basically a room of fortunes.” “Well, it wouldn’t hurt to check, since there is a huge lock on the doo”- BANG. A gunshot went off and Johnny turned around and saw Buck pointing his gun out with an angered expression.
“Jesus Christ! Alan? Alan! ALAAAAN!” Johnny screamed and ran to his brother who had just been shot a second time. “What the hell were you just doing?!” Buck bellowed at Cassandra. “I was juh- just applying a bandage to the woun”- “I am the one with the gun! You do as I say! Buck said furiously and backhanded Cassandra across the face sending her on her back. Oh, and as for you. He said pointing his gun at John. Scream that loud again, and maybe you will die here with your brother, and that magical African family.” Buck then fired the gun at John’s foot striking him directly in the middle on his foot. Cassandra yelped, along with a few other hostages who looked away in terror. Johnny bit his arm, hard, trying desperately not to scream. “Um gunna kell you, you rasoh!” He yelled into his muffled arm. Johnny was not just angry now, he was infuriated. He would do anything to avenge his brothers death, and the pain in his foot would along set him to rage. But the laughter from Buck after the bullet to his foot, just set him to flames in anger. He looked at Alan’s blank stare and his anger dropped ten degree’s. Cassandra took her sweater off and laid it over Alan’s head. John, while biting his arm, nodded in thanks toward her and leaned against her starting to close his eyes and trying his best not to weep. I’m going to avenge you big brother. I’ll make you proud. I never had a chance to thank you for all the support you’ve been giving me and allowing me to live with you, even if it was only a week or so. Oh Alan! I’m going to kill those bastard’s. I’m going to save the rest of the people here and maintain this bank. I’m going to send Chris, Mike, and especially that jackal Buck, Aces High. Fly to live, live to fly, do or die. Aces High. ACES HIGH!
“I can look at your foot if you want.” Cassandra whispered into John’s ear. “It’s better not to risk it.” John said while looking at another hostage crawling towards him. This man had black balding hair with a outline of a black goatee. “Hey pal what’s your name, are you alright? Listen, what your doing is very brave, but also childish. I know your being the hero in this disaster but this is not a movie, and people have already died, including your brother I assume. Just let them steal the money and co-operate with them so the rest of us can get out alive.” “Its John, hey listen man, if you ever have a chance, the car outside with the flat tire, has a gun in the glove department.” John said hardly taking note of this man’s wise advice. It was the smart thing to do, but he just felt that he could outsmart these doofus’s somehow. Chris noticed the three people crowded around Alan and cocked his pistol towards them and shook his head. “Not another word out of you.”
Buck tossed a garbage bag full of money over his back and the three crooks made their way towards John. “How’s your foot?” Buck asked with an harsh smile. “Its has good as your shoulders are wide, or as great at these freak look a likes.” John spat in the direction of Chris and Mike. Mike stomped on John’s foot sending a jolt of pain through him. “Don’t get cute with me Jack, now we are going into the basement and your coming with me. If there’s any scorpions or snakes or some crazy ****, you’re the one who is going to be eaten, not me. That’s why your going first.” “Get your identical shoe off me.” Mike took raised his foot and kicked John on the chin snapping his mouth shut and sending him on his back. John, in spite of pain, let out a wincing giggle and coughed. “And if I decline this generous offer?” Mike bent down on one knee and smiled, his face being right in front of Johnny’s. His breathe wreaked of some sort of meat. Mike held his pistol out in front of John’s nose and cocked it, “Well then I’ll introduce you to my pistol.” “Oh I already met Bucko’s, he was so rude.” “Listen kid, get on your feet or do I need to blast you (Aces High) to get you to follow? Oh and blondie is coming with us.”
“You know, the manager told me he has been hearing movement from the basement even though nobody has been down there in years, since Bruce’s death.” John explained. “All the more reason your going first.” Mike chuckled. Buck walked towards John and grabbed the back of his neck collar and thrust him forward toward the basement door. A sudden thought had just occurred to him. Uncle Leandro was going to be coming back inside the bank. A big man like him, these jerks would surely shoot him instantly. There has got to be a way to somehow weaken these guys, or maybe... “So Mike, just me you and Cassandra are going to the basement?” “Walk faster.” Mike replied trailing right behind Buck. “So you think you should have two people stay up here doing nothing while your hunting for treasure? Three is company but four is a freaking party.” John smirked. “I’ll come. Buck announced. Just because I don’t think Mikey over here can handle this job, and besides, you wouldn’t dream in hurting me would ya?” “I’ll come too.” Chris said. “Are you serious? Lock the damn doors and make sure none of these people try anything stupid.” Mike called. Buck approached what John believe to be the basement door. He pointed his gun at the lock and fired three times. He pulled the door open and behind it was a reinforced steel door, and John could swear that he heard a little jingle while the door was opening.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Buck slammed his fist on the thick door and looked at John furiously. He grabbed the collar of his shirt and slugged him in the stomach. John would have screamed if there had been any air left in him as he fell on his back. Buck arched his fist back again ready to strike when John squeaked “The security guard! Check the security guard for keys!” Cassandra bent down next to John and laid a sympathetic hand on his shoulder. Buck reached into the dead man’s pocket and threw his wallet behind him then a rattle of noise came as he drew out a chain of keys. To John’s disbelief, he did not take the guards service pistol which lay under his arm. I’ll never be able to get it. I wonder if anyone else noticed. He looked around the room to the balding man with black hair. He held a fist to his mouth, praying maybe. John’s eyes locked with his and motioned his head quickly towards the gun under the guards arm. He quickly looked back at Mike and Buck who were luckily still testing every key on the chain. There was a loud -click- and the door sprung open. “Alright Mike, the humming is quite cute, but were robbing a bank unless you forgot.” Buck snapped. John heard the humming coming from the basement as well and now knew that this was a horrible idea. “It wasn’t me! Oh and limpy, your going first.” Mike said while looking at John’s foot. John wrapped his arm around Cassandra’s neck and starting hopping down the stairs one at a time. The music is getting louder! Oh my god this was a bad idea who did I think I was?
The basement was very dirty indeed. The ceiling had a wire running along where there was three dim light bulbs. One of them was flashing, for drama of course. The smell, was sour, it almost smelt of, no way, its in my head. He died ages ago. What the hell is playing that music? It could be Bruce, who else would it be? The robber who he strangled, his son? brother? wife? At least Chris is the only one upstairs, hopefully Uncle Leandro wont try to break in when he see’s the doors are locked. So this basement, was more like a mine for sure. The walls were made of dirt and stones. If an animal popped out of the wall it would not surprise me at all. This room was a narrow tunnel, only two people could walk, (or hop) beside each other. At the very end of the room was the door. Light at the end of the tunnel? I hope so.
They reached the door and John swallowed. This is it. Do or die. The song coming from the door was actually loud enough that John could understand the lyrics. If you want to make a change. All you have to do is believe, its not out of your range. Some things you just cannot prevent. Surely if you decide to enter, you will smell deaths scent. As soon as John heard the last verse he took a step back only to bump right into Buck who pushed him back into his original spot. John took his hand that wasn’t around Cassandra and reached from the door knob. He shakily turned and pulled. As he did he clearly heard Surely if you decide to enter, you will smell deaths scent.
“Thanks for coming with me to help fix my car.” “No problem Leandro, I owe you some favours anyway.” Richard replied. The two friends were now on the street in which Leandro’s car was parked. “I just bought new tires and some jerk put a tack, face-up, in my parking spot.” Richard grunted in understanding. Leandro was looking with no real focus to the bank. “Hey help me out here.” Rich asked while putting a jack under the car. Leandro popped his trunk and withdrew his spare tire. Chris was standing with his back towards the door and turned around slightly. He instantly saw two men much bigger in size then he was. “Everyone behind the counter! Now!” Chris urged waving his pistol at all of the hostages. They all jumped over the front counter. An elderly man slowly walked around. Chris pushed him over to get him out of Leandro’s sight. Chris looked around shaking heavily. He slapped his forehead when he looked at the two dead bodies which was the security guard and Alan. Chris broke into a sprint only to step on a rug which he slipped on and fell face first onto the floor. “Ughhhh.” he moaned holding his bloody nose and hoping that Leandro could not see the dead bodies.
Leandro wiped the sweat from his forehead. “I’m going to call Alan to help us, were making a good pace but I think we’ll be done in no time with him.” Richard grunted again still unscrewing the tire. Leandro pulled at the bank door. “Locked? The hell? Banks do usually close till late at night, and the sun is only setting now.” Richard again, grunted, probably not paying much attention. He pressed his face against the window scanning the bank. “There is noone here...wait someone is laying...no two...wait a minute...is...Richie, RICH! That is a puddle of blood! Christ! Is that Alan’s sunglasses on the floor?” Richard jolted up from his crouched position. He swung the car door open and ripped the glove department open and withdrew Leandro’s pistol. “Still have a gun in the glove department eh?” Rich let out a nervous laugh and tossed the pistol to Lee. “Hell yeah man, are you ready Rich? I’m going in there. That’s my nephew for sure. Its Johnny’s birthday for Christ sake! You don’t have to risk your life if you don’t want to but I’m going in.” “Why not just call the cops?” “No time, pass me the wrench.” “I’m going with you, it’ll be just like an action movie.” Leandro had raised his arm and struck the glass door of the bank with great force shattering it to pieces. Glass scratched against his checks but he ignored it and put his arm in the door and tried to unlock it, it needed a key. So he went threw the hole in the door he smashed. He passed the wrench back to his friend and they both ran it towards Alan.
John pulled the door open slowly and he saw a large room with dirt walls and floors. Only this time the ground was littered with jewelry and money. He almost tripped over a vase while walking into the room and saw the ultimate vase. Sitting on the lip of the vase was a beautiful woman playing a flute. She slowly took the flute away from her mouth and stood up. The vase she was sitting on must be the famous the man in Three Leaf Cloverbuzz was talking about. It was all green with stripes of gold going up in no particular pattern. Along the rim of the vase was every kind of precious stone you could think of : diamonds, rubies, sapphires, jade, you name it. Sitting on top of it was the most precious stone. This woman had a light brown colour and it did not even occur to John that this could very well be Bruce’s wife. She dropped her jewel laced flute and opened her arms. “Johnny. She cooed with a welcoming smile. Come here Johnny I will protect you.” John raised his arm off Cassandra bumping the back of her head almost knocking her glasses off. “John wait.” Cassandra warned and she lightly tugged the back of his sleeve. John ripped away from her and limped towards this smiling woman. Buck and Mike pushed Cassandra aside and started cautiously picking up everything they could find quickly, not having an opinion of this woman. John stood face to face to Bruce’s wife staring at her, hypnotized. As she giggled John noticed that she suddenly was starting to becoming more and more translucent. He waved his arms wildly where he saw where her body was but his arms where not making any contact. When she disappeared completely John noticed that his neck was at level with a black thing sticking out of the wall with a white tip. Which greatly, resembled a fingernail.
Chris, ducking under the counter with the rest of the hostages, whispered “One word and you will receive one bullet.” Leandro threw Cassandra’s sweater off his head and fell to his knee’s. “Alan...” He brushed his hair back and stood up instantly with authority. The black haired hostage had his eye on Chris who was going to pop out and shoot Leandro who was his only hope for escape
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

He reached into his pocket and yes! He had change! “Dead security guard...Lee, you think the killer is still here?” Rich asked picking up the pistol under his arm. A coin rolled past Rich’s feet and Chris popped out from behind his desk and shot a distracted Richard on his shoulder. Leandro ran towards the desk where Chris was hiding and crouched under it. Chris poked his arm over the desk. His goal was to point the gun down and end Leandro. Instead, when Leandro saw the arm over his head, he grabbed it and yanked very hard. This sent Chris in mid air and landed on his back in front of Leandro in pain. Leandro pointed his gun right on the dragon tattoo. “Wait! It wasn’t me who killed your son!. I’m a hostage too! I thought you were one of them!” Chris cried. “Oh yeah? I don’t think coins roll themself, and why the hell do you have a gun?” Leandro pointed the gun at the dragons mouth and fired. The dragon now was truly spitting fire.
When John heard the sound of a gun fire he looked at the ceiling instantaneously. He heard a grinding noise from his necks level and a large black hand clasped around John’s throat. “John! Cassandra cried. She slapped Buck’s arm. Help him!” Buck pushed her back without looking still looting the room. John looked down at the muscular hand on his throat and started pound it with his fist. To his horror he heard another grinding sound. This one, was at least three times louder than the last one. He felt like he was in a earthquake choke hold. The dirt wall in front of him started crumbling and with a loud crack a figure broke its way out of the wall. John came face to face with Bruce Timville.
“You saved us!” The balding man with black hair cried. “All of you get out of here and call 911 for the love of God!” Everyone evacuated the building except the balding man. “Richie are you okay?” Richard coughed and clutched his left shoulder. “Heh the bastard can’t aim very well, if he was aiming for my heart he was way too high.” “Mister, there is still four more people downstairs.” The bald man whined. Leandro shot up and asked who before he was completely standing. “Two of them are robbers, like this guy. He said pointing at a dead Chris that looked more like a fountain. A woman with blond hair, and a hero named John.” Leandro nodded and quickly ran towards an open basement door. He hurdled over the desk and to his absolute dismay, the door slammed shut and clicked. Leandro pounded the steel door until his fists were in such pain that he could not continue then screamed “JOOOOOHHHHHNNNNNNN!!!!”
John squirmed in Bruce’s grip trying to run to his uncle’s call to see if he was crying for help or anything to escape this situation. Bruce’s eyes were eye’s of a man who had no sleep for a month. Bloodshot red and full of moisture. His arms, face, hair, full of dirt. His short black hair was the exact same colour of his skin. He was wearing a white undershirt and jeans, covered in mud. John helplessly tapped a fist against Bruce’s chest then Bruce’s eye’s finally locked onto his. He lifted John up and tossed him to his left not even looking. John crashed gasping for air and landing on his back and his neck snapping onto the rough dirt. Cassandra knelt beside him and laid his head on her lap. Mike and Buck were now in Bruce’s field of vision. They had both stopped robbing the room of its resources and pointed there pistols at Bruce who was staring at them blankly.
Bruce walked towards Mike lifting one leg at a time. As if they weighed a tonne each, stomping the ground and creating a little dust cloud each time. Mike held his arm out, gun in hand pointing it at Bruce. He would have fled but the door they had entered had slammed shut and locked. Bruce walked right up to Mike’s gun so that his throat was pressed up against the gun. Mike pulled the trigger three times and closed his eyes. Bruce’s head was bent back, but blood did not escape through the hole in his neck. No, something much worse would reveal itself. John sat upwards now paying close attention to this absurdity. Mike slowly opened his eyes and peered into the hole in Bruce’s throat and he saw two beady eyes staring back at him.
A snake lunged itself at Mike gruesomely, tearing the hole in Bruce’s neck wider. The snake was a mixture of black, white, and yellow. It landed on Mike’s shoulder and wrapped itself around his neck. Squeezing, tightening, each breath Mike took, would end in the snake wrapping itself tighter. Until finally the snake raised its head and sunk its fangs into his soft neck. Right under his chin. Mike raised his pistol, grabbed the snake and blasted its head. The snake hung lifelessly on his shoulders and he collapsed before Bruce’s feet. Bruce slowly raised one of his heavy one tonne legs, and stomped on the back of Mike’s neck. There was a snapping sound and Mike lay motionless.
Buck looked at his dead friend in utter confusion. All he knew was that his life was never in more danger than it was at this point. He dropped his pistol, in fear of another snake coming after his and raised his fists. Buck leaned his fist back ready and let loose with a huge forceful punch. With a loud crack, Bruce’s head snapped backwards.
Back to top Go down
HeaLr505
Heavy Metal Mercenary
HeaLr505

Number of posts : 1703
Hedonistic Glory : 5774
Joined In : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:21 pm

Eww reading lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HeaLr505
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:25 pm

*heart snaps in half*
Back to top Go down
HeaLr505
Heavy Metal Mercenary
HeaLr505

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:27 pm

Sorry I just hate reading. Great story though *wink*
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:41 pm

My story must be heard
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

Number of posts : 15462
Hedonistic Glory : 13078
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:42 pm

Sorry man... i cant read rite now cuz i cand hold my neck for too long so i cant read...but letme print it and ill read it when im on bed ^^!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:43 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Sorry man... i cant read rite now cuz i cand hold my neck for too long so i cant read...but letme print it and ill read it when im on bed ^^!!!
:lmao:
Thanks!
xD
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:08 pm

Printed..let me save it on my back pack and use item protection prayer^^
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:10 pm

ahahaha woot. not even the mages can stop u now
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:19 pm

ye but i hpe i dont cross agains lvl 70+s pure ranged DAMN!"!
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:22 pm

You think thats bad?!
I've fought lvl 126 pure gaylord.
Total rape
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:25 pm

Lolz...
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:39 pm

But yeah my story is almost finished
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:44 pm

Ouchman i readed part 1----
As long as i can understand Jonhny is gonna get in some big Trouble in search of the Vase..
Let me continue^^
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:32 pm

Liking it so far?
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:43 pm

Yeah...Very Well done on the Thrill...

(Still Trying to read it.)
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:14 am

keep impressions updated ^^
Back to top Go down
HeaLr505
Heavy Metal Mercenary
HeaLr505

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:53 pm

(from ChevelleOwner)Wow Dude.... That was good. SEQUAL!!!! SEQUELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Notice im at HeaLr505's House lol)
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:18 pm

lol you read it eh? But its not finished lol
Back to top Go down
HeaLr505
Heavy Metal Mercenary
HeaLr505

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:37 pm

(HeaLr505) I read lke have of it... like when they were robbing the bank, and... yeah.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Excellent my minions
Back to top Go down
HeaLr505
Heavy Metal Mercenary
HeaLr505

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:42 pm

Evil Godly minions we prefer
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:58 pm

fine
Proceed my EGM (electronic gamer monthly)
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:44 pm

My story must be heard!
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
ImendiaBurzum

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:52 pm

W00T i printed it but coulnd remember where i was.. and im too lazy to read all again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Endless" A Story I have been writing   "Endless" A Story I have been writing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Endless" A Story I have been writing
Page 1 of 1