Tip of the Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today is a day of workplace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

Number of posts : 27756
Hedonistic Glory : 27754
Joined In : 2008-08-28

Today is a day of workplace Empty
PostSubject: Today is a day of workplace   Today is a day of workplace I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:36 am

I am going to be helping with camera work to film a minor league hockey game.
Going to be there from 10am to 5pm
Other than me starving from that time period. I am anxious to see what is it like and I hope that I know what to do.
Should be fun. I'll tell you how it goes when I return triumphantly
Back to top Go down
MincedSquirrel
Top Lad
MincedSquirrel

Number of posts : 145
Hedonistic Glory : 5588
Joined In : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Today is a day of workplace   Today is a day of workplace I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:33 am

Have fun man. Will await reports.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Today is a day of workplace   Today is a day of workplace I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:54 pm

So when I first get there, I help this one guy set up a camera and he shows me all of its features. You can wear a headset and talk to the other camera man. When the game finally started at 2pm, (I got there at 10am) I sat in the directors room. The director always told his camera men whose camera was now on the air and who to zoom in on. "Zoom in on number 23, zoom in on the goalie. Get the crowds reaction." Its funny because he kept telling the commentor what to say and how much time he has left till a commercial. The director pretty much runs the show, tells the commentators what to say, and what replay to show and what graphic to show and what camera is on air. Whats funny is he kept making the commentator laugh and it was on live tv so the viewers would be like what is he laughing at? They can't hear him, it was awesome, I was going to make this a long interesting article, but I just explained it to my family and don't want to do it again.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
breakyoudown

PostSubject: Re: Today is a day of workplace   Today is a day of workplace I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Oh yeah, there was a Fight
A bleeding nose, I know that guy, he's real tough too
And the goalie injured his collarbone
And I know the guy who scored the winning goal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today is a day of workplace   Today is a day of workplace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today is a day of workplace
Page 1 of 1